Accountant (German speaker)
Objective of Role:
- The role assumes responsibility for implementation, administration and liquidity management of Luxembourg Holding companies. As an Accounting Officer working with a small team, this will be a very broad role ranging from bookkeeping, management of day to day requests, regular communication with the Berlin and London offices, liaising with working partners such as banks and notaries, drafting of board or general meeting minutes and preparation of tax returns.
- The objective is to offer a ‘best-in-class’ service to our Europe wide teams by acting as guardian of the day to day of the Luxembourg companies of the group.
- The Accounting Officer will report to the Corporate Managers and the Director.
- Windhof (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg)
- Management of day to day requests of our teams
- Preparation of the annual bookkeeping
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Preparation of periodic/annual VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of legal documentation such as minutes, notary deeds and shareholder resolutions, ...
- Supporting the team in implementation of new structure and restructuring plans
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting & Finance or Economics
- Between 2 and 4 years post qualification experience
- Good accounting (LUX GAAP), VAT and Corporate Tax knowledge
- Knowledge of German real estate accounting and day to day work requirements will be helpful
- MS Office products skills (Strong MS Excel and word skills are an asset), BOB50 knowledge will be helpful.
- Ability to work with different teams, professionals, personalities and styles, with excellent communication skills, a very strong work ethic and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Hands-on approach and strong execution skills.
- Strong written and spoken English and German is required, French is an asset
- Self-motivated / proactive /a sense of urgency will be helpful /able to work on one’s own/high level attention to detail/strong organisation skills/ initiative
Date de publication
Personne à contacter