AVP Corporate Secretarial Services
You will become part of and manage a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support who jointly manage a portfolio of client companies (PE fund clients).
You will strive to provide high quality services to clients and at the same time meeting the KPI’s and targets set by senior management.
You show a ‘can do’ attitude in all aspects of the role, are a self-starter and focused on and take pride in the achievement of personal, team and organizational goals.
You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding business and help to maintain and improve operational procedures.
- You will translate (financial) organizational KPI’s into team’s goals and objectives and monitor performance thereof;
- You will coach, develop, lead and appraise employees within the team in order to motivate and optimally manage personnel;
- You will implement processes and procedures to ensure in- and external compliance and communicate high quality standards seeking opportunities to implement efficiencies;
- You will review legal and administrative documentation and provide feedback for improvement, change, or external review if needed, in order to guarantee correct delivery and quality of the work;
- You will maintain and develop multiple business relations with clients and other (internal / external) stakeholders;
- You will continually seek to understand current and emerging client and market needs, expectations and business priorities from current and potential clients;
- You will recognize opportunities for new and existing contacts, with management approval negotiate and acquire contracts with clients to contribute to the business development.
- You have a University degree in corporate, notarial or fiscal law, or a similar academic background, and/or at least 4 to 5 years of relevant industry experience and some (proven) team leading experience;
- You show a commercial, service-minded, hands-on and dynamic attitude and have an international mind-set;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are able to lead by example;
- You display excellent (interpersonal) communication skills, both verbal and written English (German would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite);
- You have good planning and time management/prioritization skills;
- You are able to work in a team and autonomously as well as liaising with other departments within a large organization.