At this company you will learn a lot of new things!
- have an individual training for your strengths
- have a long and intensive training to get familiar with all the products
- get to know the functioning of the markets relevant
- have an open-minded international team
- have a "quality and safety first" culture
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Interesting development opportunities in an innovative company
For this position you must be willing to invest time in your education.
Otherwise, the following aspects are relevant:
- Fluent in English and German (B1-B2) and Dutch (Fluent).
- Enjoy dealing with customers on the phone, chat, email and in person.
- A high level of solution orientation and willingness to help, as well as a strong service mindset.
- Interest in the financial markets and willingness to learn more about them.
- Affinity for modern technologies and software.
- A certain degree of flexibility in terms of working hours, as stock exchange opening hours require a late shift from 13-22 h (approx. 5x per month) and occasionally work on public holidays.
Our client is an online broker company, established in Luxembourg since 1998.
They focus on derivatives. They do not target the mass market. Their selling points are their services and their technology.
They win every year awards for having one of the best client communication.
The highest value of the company is "Quality - Innovation - Safety"
German and English is the company language, but they are international.
This company has an open workspace based in Bertrange, Luxembourg.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.