Client Administrator (Accountant)
The Client Administrator is responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including correspondence bookkeeping tasks delegated by the Senior Client Administrator and/or Deputy Team Leader.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare financial reports
- Trail client payment and follow up invoices with clients
- Organize and facilitate financial statement
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of legal documents
- Providing working documents (interest calculations, reinvoicing spreadsheets)
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience in a client servicing consider as an asset
- University degree in Accounting or a related field
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practice
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and German is required
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization.