Compliance Assistant Manager
- Represent the Compliance function and provide guidance and support to the client-facing staff;
- Be part of the client acceptance process and validate all the documents required to comply with AML regulations in Luxembourg and OEC regulations;
- Ensure the AML / KYC clients files are up-to-date and filed in CDDS;
- Develop, maintain and control the application of our internal Compliance procedures;
- Identify the existing and upcoming rules which may impact our business (EU directives, national laws…);
- Ensure the compliance of the Company with AML/KYC and data protection requirements, with all applicable laws and internal policies and procedures;
- Establish and perform a Compliance Monitoring Plan;
- Provide education and training on compliance matters (including AML/KYC, DAC 6, …) to the staff;
- Supervise and review the work provided by more junior colleagues;
- Liaise with the Compliance departments of the other entities in Luxembourg and with the Parent Company.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in law, finance or economics;
- You have a proven experience of minimum 7 years in a fiduciary, a notary or a law firm in a Compliance function;
- You are fluent in French and English;
- Knowledge of CDDS and OEC rules is required;
- You are proactive, rigorous and can work with autonomy;
- You take initiatives and ownership;
- You will work directly under the Chief Compliance Officer’ supervision.
Our client delivers a wide range of accounting and administrative services to corporate and private clients, nationally and internationally based.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter