- Participate actively in drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation;
- Provide research and advice to clients;
- Coordinate the input of lawyers from other jurisdictions to ensure that clients receive a seamless service from the firm;
- Work closely with other departments (cross-practice) and offices in other jurisdictions (cross-border matters).
- A qualified (or soon to be qualified) lawyer with previous experience ideally in Corporate law and outstanding academic qualifications;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Team player who is also capable of working independently;
- Good drafting skills;
- Client and solution oriented;
- Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills.
- The opportunity to work for an ambitious firm with a clear sense of direction
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work
- Top-quality training and career development
Date de publication
Personne à contacter