Employment Lawyer / 2-3 years
This law firm is looking for a Lawyer (2-3 years of experience) to participate in the growth of their Employment & Litigation practice group in Luxembourg.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful first experience of 2 to 3 years in a law firm in Employment law;
- Candidate with strong technical skills needed to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the practice group;
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to List I or if not to the List IV;
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree;
- Fluent in English and French. German or/and Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
The company is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.