Experienced Lawyer Investment Funds
This is your opportunity to advise and support a number of clients on all aspects of investment funds and management companies.
You will advise clients on a broad spectrum of aspects of investment funds, including the structuring, establishment and promotion of regulated and unregulated vehicles, their fundraising, carry structures and their relationships with counterparts and service providers. You will assist on day-to day operational and regulatory matters of investment funds and management companies.
You will also work on managed accounts, co-investment structures, secondary transactions and the reorganisation and restructuring of investment funds.
You will analyse, draft and negotiate a range of legal documentation required for transactions of these types and participate in legal and compliance projects.
Our client base includes major institutional investors and asset managers in the venture capital (including start-up) private equity, real estate, infrastructure and private debt sectors. You will be encouraged to be commercially minded and to build effective relationships with clients and with the other Offices and develop your own network of internal and external contacts.
You will contribute to the growth of an enthusiastic, collaborative, client oriented team, and you will find the support to develop your own career.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Ideally qualified (or soon to be qualified) in Luxembourg or another EU Member State, with outstanding academic records
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, German would be a plus
- With excellent skills in communication, client relations and team-working
- Providing a professional, quality service in a timely manner, and responding effectively to requests from internal and external clients
- Understanding positive client support
- Capable of creating confidence in the team and in the firm
- Recognizing and seizing opportunities for the firm, including repeat business
- Proactive and innovative.