Finance Lawyer - EU Knowledge
To boost EU capability for financial regulation topics, we are currently looking for:
Deliver market leading Knowledge
- Identify and monitor key EU legal, investment and financial regulation subjects including without limitation; Bank recovery and resolution, Capital Requirements, EMIR, Prospectus Regulation, Securitization, AIFMD, ELTIF, UCITS, PRIIPs, PEPP, Anti-Money Laundering, Market Abuse, MIFID, SFTR, Benchmarks etc.
- Develop and disseminate commercially useful memoranda, presentations, and precedents
- Assist our Finance practices in Luxembourg and Europe
- Enhance and develop new mechanisms for capturing, sharing and communicating EU law related knowhow.
Support Finance Knowledge strategy
In close collaboration with Knowledge Lawyers:
- Support K&L strategy, identifying key priorities and a strategy to delivering those
- Strengthen a knowledge sharing culture
- Manage client updates in relation to current legal developments and participate in client know-how development
- Work in close collaboration with other K&L team members across the region, practices and functions
- EU qualified Lawyer
- 3 years of previous experience as a knowledge lawyer or as a practicing lawyer in Europe
- Good knowledge of the EU financial regulation topics
- Strong drafting skills
- Fluent in English and French with German and/or Luxembourgish considered as an additional asset
- Strong interpersonal skills with confidence to deal with all levels of staff
- Communicating effectively upwards, seeking advice when needed
- Inspires confidence and demonstrates control even under pressure
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.