Information Technology Infrastructure Engineer
An IT Infrastructure Engineer permanent role within our dynamic & multi-cultural environment. In this role, you will be reporting to the Head IT and be responsible for:
- IT infrastructure hardware and software operation, configuration, maintenance, disaster recovery, and incident response. IT infrastructure includes but not limited to IT Room facilities, networks, hosts/servers, storages, and telecommunications.
- IT security implementation includes but not limited to penetration test, vulnerability scan and patching, NAC-endpoint protection, anti-virus processing, data protection, and access control.
- Liaise with IT suppliers or manufacturers for IT infrastructure professional support.
- Assist in other IT technical and administrative tasks.
- Computer science bachelor or above degrees.
- At least three years working experiences in network and server operation and maintenance.
- Solid knowledge of network device and Windows server or virtual machine configurations.
- CCNP or above certificate holder preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent English language skills
Date de publication
Personne à contacter