Reporting to the Legal Manager of the Luxembourg organisation, you will enjoy the opportunity to be involved in the corporate housekeeping of Luxembourg-based companies.
Main tasks include:
- Participating in the set-up of corporate structures (holding / financing / investment companies)
- Support corporate housekeeping matters for group companies: drafting corporate documents (e.g. board minutes) and contracts
- Handling the day-to-day legal operations of the corporate entities of the group
- Conducting legal research
- Taking over work from colleagues at busy times or in the event of sickness/holidays.
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in law
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Has an understanding of complicated legal structures, preferably in a private equity environment
- Has a good understanding of Luxembourg company law
- Good understanding of MS Office tools
- Understands what it means to work in a relatively small organisation, with a hands-on, “can-do” attitude
- Is able to find the right balance between working independently and being a team player
- Strong personality, but at the same time neither dominant nor striving to monopolise an area of expertise
- Able to respond to occasional tight deadlines and to work under pressure without losing the ability to safeguard the required accuracy
- Trustworthiness, unquestionable integrity and high ethical standards
- You are a team-oriented, service-oriented and responsible person, and you are characterised by courteous manners. In hectic phases you keep calm, stay positive, have necessary overview and act organised with an eye for detail.
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- A knowledge of German would be an advantage