Paralegal & Corporate Coordinator
The candidate is expected to join as soon as possible and to actively participate to the Company’s activities as AIFM of private equity funds. The candidate will report to the Conducting Officers of the Company.
The key tasks will include:
- Prepare/review legal documentation (confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, service provider agreements, etc.);
- Prepare agendas, minutes and supporting documentation for board, shareholders and annual meetings;
- Assist the Risk & Compliance Conducting Officer in preparing and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure they are up-to-date;
- Support the Risk & Compliance Conducting Officer in monitoring anti-money laundering and KYC processes;
- Support the Risk & Compliance Conducting Officer in identifying, listing and monitoring laws and regulations relevant to the Company;
- Assist in formation of new entities and ensure all required documents are executed.
- Coordinate notary & apostille of legal documents;
- Coordinate with bank on new accounts and changes to existing accounts;
- Monitoring of corporate registers (shareholders registers, UBO registers, RCS updates, etc.);
- Organize & maintain all physical document storage in the Luxembourg office including accounting documents and corporate books for all Luxembourg entities;
- Handle outgoing mail and courier service;
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests;
- Ad hoc secretarial duties.
The successful candidate will have a legal and compliance background. A relevant experience in the Private Equity sector and the AIFM regulatory environment is preferable. He or she will have strong organizational skills and a structured mindset paying attention to details. In addition, a good business understanding and good communication skills are important.
The successful candidate will have the following competences:
- Minimum BAC + 3 or equivalent degree in Law;
- 3 years+ of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in English and French. German is an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg and wider EU regulations;
- Experience in an investment firm/law firm/PSF will be a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office standard applications.