Private Equity Fund Accountant
- You will complete monthly/Quarterly Reporting Pack preparation.
- You will maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- You will manage cash and Portfolio Reconciliations.
- You will manage income and Expense Accruals.
- You will be responsible for Capital Activity processing (calls/distributions/transfers).
- You will complete management Fee & Waterfall calculations.
- You will prepare and review trial balances.
- You will prepare Financial Statement preparation with footnotes.
- You will manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables (SLAs).
- You will act as liaison to various internal/external parties e.g. auditors.
- You will interact directly with senior management and clients with appropriate escalation.
- You will coordinate with Onboarding team , Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups at Citco.
- You will prepare and review capital calls, distributions, and statements.
- You will review private equity fund clients limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials.
- You will implementation of fund structures on accounting system.
- You will action on ad hoc reports and client requests as needed.
- You will train and support team members in their development.
- You will engage in local and global group projects.
- You are degree Qualified (2.1 and above) in Finance or Accounting related degree (desirable).
- You have a strong academic record.
- You have strong customer relationship skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You can display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter