- You will be responsible for general accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international accounting requirements for portfolio of our client's entities.
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- You will prepare monthly/quarterly reports; assist in preparation ad hoc reports, comments, etc.
- You will prepare/be involved in regulatory monthly/quarterly reports.
- You will be involved in the preparation and submission of the VAT returns.
- You will participate in the preparation for internal and external audits.
- You will advising internal and external stakeholders on various accounting and administrative matters.
- You will communication and interaction with managers, colleagues and counter parties in a professional and proactive manner.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). French is an additional asset.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Accounting.
- You are proactive and a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You have ability to prioritize and you have a strong attention to detail.
- You are willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenge.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter