Senior Accountant- Internal Finance
Luxembourg city, 2090
Under the supervision of more Senior team members :
- Manage the different aspects of corporate accounting for various entities (CSSF and OEC regulated);
- Record monthly charges, intercompany, third parties and other journal entries;
- Prepare monthly reconciliations;
- Follow up of payments and cash movements, as well as follow-up of expenses’ budget;
- Assist in supervising the payments and accounting, follow-up and review the daily tasks prepared by the junior accountant;
- Assist in making sure that all invoices are recorded and payments are processed in the online banking system;
- Monitor bank accounts on a daily basis to ensure cash is being managed properly;
- Participate in the annual accounts preparation, interim financial statements, other specific reporting;
- Prepare the income tax and VAT returns;
- Liaise with external auditors on all accounting and reporting issues and facilitate the resolution of administrative and other queries to ensure filing deadlines are met;
- Prioritize workload and meeting all deadlines;
- Assist other team members when required and supporting the coaching and training of more junior staff;
- Follow existing accounting policies and control framework and propose updates when necessary;
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to the chasing of outstanding information, thus ensuring timely completion of accounts.
- Holding a BTS, DUT, DECF or Bachelor in Accounting with a proven experience of minimum 3 years in accounting;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, knowledge of French, or other languages will be advantageous;
- Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge;
- BOB and ViewPoint are an asset;
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills; Team player
Our clients vision is to be the very best independent provider of institutional and private client services across multiple jurisdictions. With a highly qualified and multilingual workforce of over 900 employees worldwide, they are able to provide a global service to their clients via a network of local offices. The Luxembourg office is a European centre for funds and corporate services.Their team are multilingual with a vast experience and understanding of corporate and fund structuring and regulation within Europe enabling them to effectively service the European private equity, real estate and hedge fund community.
- You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
- An interesting and rewarding job with flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivations.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter