Senior Accountant - SPV Accounting
- You will responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will be doing consolidations on the group structures.
- You will be responsible for assurance of management, statutory and regulatory reporting preparation and timely delivery.
- You will support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information.
- You will assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- You will support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators.
- You will assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- You will actively participate in internal initiatives focusing on efficiency, harmonization, process leaning and improving communication.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting.
- You have ambitions to learn more about Private Equity investment industry.
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Date de publication
Personne à contacter