Senior Actuarial Consultant
The consulting services offered by our client cover a wide spectrum from a full range of Solvency II services to loss reserving, risk quantification, premium rating, modelling corporate risk tolerance and capital adequacy certification in both the life and non-life industry.
- As a Senior Consultant with 4 to 7 years of experience you would contribute to deliver strategic advice and analytical solutions to our client portfolio through data research and quantitative risk modeling.
- You should have an excellent academic record in actuarial science and statistics.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a first experience in consulting and having been active in both non-life and life fields.
- Strong communication skills combined with an outstanding team playing mindset are very important.
- You must be confident in your abilities and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- As our deliverables and reports are essentially in English and French, at least one of these 2 languages as mother tongue level is expected with a very good fluency in the other one. Another European language (German/Italian/Spanish/Dutch) would be an asset as the position involves contact with international clients and extensive liaison between AGRC's operations in Europe.
- You must enjoy the challenge of delivering high value-added advice to senior decision-makers under tight deadlines.