Senior Administrator - Portfolio Management
You will report to the Conducting Officer in charge of Portfolio Management of the AIFM. Some of the duties include:
- Be in charge of the organisation, preparation and participation in investment committees and valuation committees of the funds under management;
- Be the point of contact with the investment advisors of the funds for all investment related activity;
- Assess and analyse the potential investments for the Investment Committees;
- Ensure the compliance of the investment strategies with the investment policies of the funds;
- Monitor the execution of investments and disinvestments according to the decision of the Investments Committees;
- Report to the Conducting Officer on a regular and ad-hoc basis, providing insight into the performance of fund portfolios;
- Prepare and review investment documents to the attention of the Board of the funds and concerned auditors;
- Assist on the client relationship management, onboarding of new funds and ensure oversight control on the external valuers;
- Be responsible of the policies and procedures related to the portfolio management activities.
- Hold a Business Administration, Economics and Finance background and a relevant experience in a portfolio/asset management function in the funds sector or management company in Luxembourg.
- Communicate fluently in English and French, both verbal and written; any other languages would be advantageous;
- Have a clear understanding of the AIFM activities, organisation and environment, including risk management, relationship management, contractual and statutory obligations related to Luxembourg regulated investment funds;
- Be organized, rigorous and autonomous, applying analytical and synthesis skills, act as a team player and demonstrate excellent client service attitude.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter