Senior Associate M&A/Corporate
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of minimum 5 years as a lawyer in corporate law, M&A and transactional field in Luxembourg;
- Strong technical skills to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department;
- Highest working standards with a strong service focus — a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities — open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to a European Bar;
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree;
- Fluent in English
- Any other language such as French or German would be an asset
- Outstanding academic credentials.
This firm is different from other law firms in the way they think, work and behave.
They know the value of talent in sustaining this success and so they're committed to offering the platform to nurture this talent.
They want individuals who can combine an impressive academic track record with excellent technical skills. But personal qualities are also important, so they're only interested in people who can bring clarity to complex situations, are committed to excellence, and are good problem solvers. They also want people who are comfortable working in diverse teams where friendship is valued.
This firm actively promotes a culture of learning within the Firm, as employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and expertise throughout their careers – this culture of learning is underpinned by their comprehensive Development Framework.
Their world-class learning programs will help you develop as far and as fast as your talents and drive will take you, be it at entry, associate or partner level.