Senior Client Administrator (Senior Accountant)
The Senior Client Administrator (Senior Accountant) is responsible for the timely and correct handling of matters concerning the day-to-day administration and bookkeeping including correspondence and other communication with clients, i.e. client portfolios of Accountants and his/her own client portfolio.
- Administration and bookkeeping tasks delegated by the Team Leader or Supervisor (related to any other client);
- Constantly developing (close) work relationships with advisors and clients, maintaining contact and meeting with (and when necessary visit) clients and their representatives;
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions as part of own professional development;
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e. deliverables;
- Execution of client payments;
- Organization and facilitation of audit of financial statements;
- Preparation of annual shareholders meetings;
- Follow up and review deliverables prepared by Client Administrators;
- Delegating client work to Client Administrators, monitoring and ensuring his/her professional development ;
- Follow up invoices to clients and collecting debts;
- Execute all the necessary to have TMF Group and clients perform according to Compliance and AML rules;
- Guiding, coaching and supervising new or less experienced team members;
- Work closely and effectively with counter team;
- Act as a Client Entity Manager;
- Complete on a daily basis his/her time-writing to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing of the work performed on behalf of clients.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a trust company or a similar environment
- Mandatory profound knowledge of SAP
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication is required; Knowledge of German, French or Luxembourgish is an asset.