Senior Legal Advisor
Luxembourg City, 1724 Luxembourg City
- Review, draft and negotiate all types of documentation required in corporate lending transactions, whether bi-lateral or syndicated
- Review, draft and negotiate restructuring and amendment documentation for existing corporate lending transactions.
- Review and negotiation of all types of documentation required for financial markets activities (ISDA, GMRA, etc)
- Provide legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters relating to banking in general, including non-lending transactions .
- Draft and assist in the drafting of all types of legal correspondence in relation to general banking transactions and client relations.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for general bank operations.
- Manage passive and active lawsuits.
- Manage judicial actions against the bank or client assets.
- Prepare reports for assessment by and presentation to senior officials and statutory bodies.
- Monitor changes to legal and regulatory environment and ensure due application to bank activities.
- Master degree related to Legal or Finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in French and English, good level of Italian.
- In-depth expertise in local and european regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in Corporate Lending and of the Banking sector in general.
- Strong knowledge in Contract law, Corporate law & Commercial law.
- Strong technical and writing skills to make comprehensible and intelligible texts of law to non-lawyers.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and investment services.
- Good knowledge of computer tools (Word, Excel, Notes, Power Point).
- Excellent watching and logical abilities.
- Ability to work under high stress and save the company from legal difficulties.
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work.
- Excellent analytical skills with synthesis capacity.
- Excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work, especially when deadlines need to be met.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter