Senior Officer Legal/Corporate
- You will assist the teams in setting the day-to-day activities of companies and review of all legal documents;
- You will write the minutes of meetings, councils and other corporate documents during the existence of these companies;
- You will have a permanent communication with notaries, lawyers, fiscal administration, auditors, and internal services;
- You will be an advisor for the accountancy team regarding legal documentation.
- Holding a degree with legal orientation (Bachelor or Master) including Business Law;
- You have a proven minimum experience of 5 years in a fiduciary, a notary or a law firm;
- You are fluent in French and English, German is an asset;
- You are proactive and rigorous, you have the ability to analyse and synthetize and you work as a team player
You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
Our client offers you an interesting and rewarding job, flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivations.