Supervisor Fund Accounting - Real Estate
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for accounting & analysis.
- You will maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- You will prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements.
- You will prepare limited partner and general partner allocations.
- You will prepare trial balances and work paper product.
- You will process standard and complex bookkeeping entries.
- You will be involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting.
- You will prepare financial data analysis.
- You will monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables.
- You will interact with Management and Clients.
- You will review real estate fund client’s partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials.
- You will participate in the implementation of fund structures onto the accounting system.
- You will monitor compliance of various agreements with clients, including the Service Level Agreement.
- You will train and support team members in their development.
- You will operate as a contact point for clients; able to respond to and resolve queries or escalate where necessary.
- You will act as a liaison with various internal /external parties – i.e. auditors, legal counsel.
- You will assist in client audit procedures.
- You will process wire transfer payments on behalf of clients.
- You will prepare and analyze complex Excel spreadsheets.
- You will liaise with property management companies.
- You have a degree in Business or Finance related area.
- You are designated accountant or working towards ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA designation.
- You have 5+ years of public/private real estate accounting work experience.
- You are experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements.
- You have a knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
- You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- You are motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- You are a team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- You sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are advanced in MS Excel, Proficient with MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
- You know MRI, Yardi, or Investran – this would be considered as advantage.
- You are experienced in Limited Partnership accounting (a plus).
- If you have private equity/real estate fund administration experience, it would be a plus.
- It would be considered as advantage, if you are familiar with tax-efficient European structures and related investment vehicles and regulatory requirements.