Supervisor Investor Relations Private Equity
- You will perform the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds and private equity funds.
- You will maintain shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent.
- You will be processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- You will communicate with investors.
- You will process payments and other transactions.
- You will perform all of the investor related services of the Company’s investment fund clients.
- You will meet expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines, ensuring the rules and representations of the fund are adhered to.
- You will complete the daily maintenance of all data and records for the Investor Relations Group which entails, managing the filing system by ensuring transaction and investor records are filed and maintained efficiently and comprehensively.
- You will update Investor records on our transfer agency systems, and periodically performing database updates and management.
- You will assist auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in an investor relations environment, preferably private equity and/or hedge funds.
- You display an active interest in the financial markets, hedge fund and private equity industry
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter