- Manage tax compliance, reporting and filing works for clients;
- Work closely with the staff and managers of other key departments;
- Ensure that the department renders quality tax services to businesses;
- Ensure effective/efficient communication with the tax authorities, external advisors and clients;
- Manage complex technical matters reported by team members;
- Anticipate client needs by performing tax analysis and developing strong technical research capabilities.
- Holding a degree (Bachelor/Master) in taxation, law or accounting ;
- You have a proven minimum experience of 5 years in a fiduciary, a notary or a law firm;
- Maintain an excellent understanding of accounting, tax, legal documents, financial analysis,
- Luxembourg and European Tax Law, Intellectual Property Law, Investment Funds Management;
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an asset).
You will perform in a human-sized and spacious working atmosphere, within a dynamic team.
Our client offers you an interesting and rewarding job, flexible working hours and a salary package based on your qualifications, experience and motivations.