You will become part of a team of lawyers, accountants and secretarial support providing Fund and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Administration Services to clients investing in Private Equity and Real Estate. You will strive to provide high quality services to our clients. You are highly responsive face-to-face, by phone and/or e-mail and you have a proactive attitude towards internal and external needs. You actively contribute in maintaining and expanding Citco’s business and help to maintain and improve Citco’s operational procedures.
• Servicing periodic board meetings of client companies;
• Preparation of agendas, minute taking and circulation; pursuing matters arising as appropriate;
• Pro-actively support the incorporation and liquidation process;
• Statutory responsibilities including filing reports, accounts and any statutory notifications;
• Assisting, as necessary with the structuring of private equity and property transactions;
• Communicate with clients, (tax) advisors, lawyers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and our offices worldwide.
• Commercial, dynamic attitude and international mindset;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills;
• Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
• Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate;
• Ability to think out of the box in completing challenges that arise;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work is essential;
• Willingness to further develop (international) tax and (corporate) company law knowledge;
• Fluent English both spoken and in writing is essential.
• We offer you a challenging job at an international company, with an informal company culture. There is the opportunity to expand your international knowledge through our network of worldwide offices.