You will report to Legal Account Manager and will support the ongoing administration and governance of a large portfolio of Luxembourg client-companies - mainly multinational, corporate and private clients as well as private debt clients.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client entities.
- You will actively manage the legal and corporate aspects of transactions for client companies in close liaison with the trust officers accountants and external parties, and under the supervision of the account manager.
- You will perform KYC acceptance in respect of clients and ongoing AML monitoring.
- You will review and negotiation of transaction documents, coordination of approval process and attending to all associated matters.
- You will maintain and update statutory books, participate in database administration and related statutory filings.
- You will communicate with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other Citco offices worldwide so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered.
- You are a graduate in business and/or corporate law.
- You have 2-3 years post qualification experience in a similar position gained within a corporate services provider, substance office or law firm in Luxembourg.
- You are highly organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership of the transactions.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- (French or German would be a valuable asset but not a pre-requisite.)