VP PRIVATE EQUITY FUND ACCOUNTING
Carré Bonn, 1255 Luxembourg
- You will complete monthly/Quarterly Reporting Pack preparation.
- You will maintain the general ledger and various sub-ledgers.
- You will manage cash and Portfolio Reconciliations.
- You will manage income and Expense Accruals.
- You will process capital activity (calls/distributions/transfers).
- You will complete management Fee & Waterfall calculations.
- You will prepare and review trial balances.
- You will prepare financial Statement preparation with footnotes.
- You will manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables (SLAs).
- You will act as liaison to various internal/external parties e.g. auditors.
- You will interact directly with senior management and clients with appropriate escalation.
- You will coordinate with Onboarding team, Tax group, Investor Relations group, Financial Statement group, and other groups at our client.
- You will prepare and review capital calls, distributions, and statements.
- You will review private equity fund clients limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials.
- You will implementation of fund structures on accounting system.
- Ad hoc reports and client requests as needed.
- You will train and support team members in their development.
- You will engage in local and global group projects.
- You have 10+ years’ experience in a similar role with Private Equity.
- You are degree Qualified (2.1 and above) in Finance or Accounting related degree desirable.
- You have a strong academic record.
- You have strong Customer Relationship skills.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- You display an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry.
Our client is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, they deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet their clients’ needs.
Your well being is of paramount importance to our client, and central to their success. They provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter