A family office, active in retail, real estate, private equity and investment funds, is looking for a paralegal.
Reporting to the Legal Manager of the Luxembourg organisation, you will enjoy the opportunity to be involved in the corporate housekeeping of Luxembourg-based companies.
Main tasks include:
- Participating in the set-up of corporate structures (holding / financing / investment companies)
- Support corporate housekeeping matters for group companies: drafting corporate documents (e.g. board minutes) and contracts
- Handling the day-to-day legal operations of the corporate entities of the group
- Conducting legal research
- Taking over work from colleagues at busy times or in the event of sickness/holidays.
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s degree in law
- Relevant work experience
- Has an understanding of complicated legal structures, preferably in a private equity environment
- Has a good understanding of Luxembourg company law
- Good understanding of MS Office tools
- Understands what it means to work in a relatively small organisation, with a hands-on, “can-do” attitude
- Is able to find the right balance between working independently and being a team player
- Strong personality, but at the same time neither dominant nor striving to monopolise an area of expertise
- Able to respond to occasional tight deadlines and to work under pressure without losing the ability to safeguard the required accuracy
- Trustworthiness, unquestionable integrity and high ethical standards
- You are a team-oriented, service-oriented and responsible person, and you are characterised by courteous manners. In hectic phases you keep calm, stay positive, have necessary overview and act organised with an eye for detail.
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- A knowledge of German would be an advantage
The Luxembourg office forms part of an international advisory office (family office) providing tax, legal and financial services, as well as services in the field of asset and wealth management. The human-sized organisation is characterised by a high level of professionalism and integrity. Quality and service are key values.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.