(Senior) Governance/Business Management Officer
Governance and CoSec:
- Preparing Board packs, taking notes at meetings, support preparation of minutes and subsequently distributing to all participants. Actively follow up on actions points resulting from the meetings;
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as notaries, Luxembourg and foreign administrative offices, Regulatory authority;
- Filing company’s documents with the Luxembourg Business Register;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations;
- Taking an active role and contribute to the fulfilment of the Luxembourg Management Plan, in particular the regular updates and tracking of the plan;
- Being responsible of the periodic update and maintenance of the group's Banking Signatory List and assure an effective interaction with Banking Support Team and DDQ team;
- Assisting with Staff queries on general company secretarial matters;
- Provide assistance in ad hoc CoSec project as required;
- Provide support to the Group CoSec colleagues and being part of the relevant Peer Group.
Luxembourg Board and Leadership Team assistance:
- Carrying out research to assist the Management and the Supervisory Board with their duties;
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries of Head of Jurisdiction and of the Management and Supervisory Board members where needed;
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks; including implementing the operating rhythm, and working groups linked to delivery of the Luxembourg management plan;
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other local events; Effective interaction with BD/ Marketing/Engagement team to avoid overlaps;
- Arranging Luxembourg update calls, and ensuring follow up;
- Supporting the Senior Governance Manager in planning and executing plans to maximise the benefit of Executive Board and Group Board visits;
- Creating and maintaining event calendars involving the Luxembourg Leadership Team.
- Management and Supervisory Board satisfaction
- Operational efficiency
- Adherence to internal controls and proactive risk management
- Improved colleague engagement
- Demonstrate commitment to our client's mission, vision and values.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and people management skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Full fluency of the English language. Knowledge of French or German is an asset.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Working knowledge of standard office software packages ( MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc), experience in handling web-based management systems. Experience in using financial, travel, procurement modules.
- Discretion, tact, politeness, reliability .
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work.
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
Skills and qualifications:
- University degree
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in a large or international corporation or organization
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.